I’m absolutely horrible when it comes to time management. I don’t even know how I even managed to graduate because I actually never got down to learn properly. I’m so easy to distract. And since I moved out it got even worse. Time to fix that! How? With a pinboard which keeps track of the tasks I need to get done. It such a liberating experience when I cross something off the list!
What you need:
- something sturdy as base (a wooden board or thick cardboard, I used the back of a frame)
- a foam sheet
- needle, thread, scissors, adhesive tape
- Cut the foam sheet into the size of your base.
- Stick the foam sheet onto the base using adhesive tape on the sides.
- Cut the fabric so that you have enough to cover the front and a bit of the back.
- If you like you can hem the fabric.
- Sew like shown in the photo below.